Thanks to Simple Life Mummy for nominating me to write a post titled ‘I am the Mum who…’.
This is for my two baby girls – 2 and a half and 5 months old.
I am the mum who…
- who didn’t love being pregnant even though I miss those baby kicks now
- who can’t get enough cuddles. And will even bribe you for hugs and kisses
- who will giggle with you and encourage you to be silly
- who didn’t give you an ice cream cone until you were 2 and a half. And laughed with you when you didn’t know what you should do with the cone
- who threatens that I’ll leave the house without you just so you will actually put some clothes on
- who sometimes bribes you with food so that you will let me do your hair
- who takes pictures and videos of you all the time because I’m scared these years will go too quick
- who will encourage you to try things on your own so you can learn that life is about falling and getting right back up again
- who will encourage you to laugh and teach you that you can’t take life too seriously
- who will teach you how to find answers rather than simple giving you the answers
- who is marvelled daily by how fiercely she loves you
I love you my baby girls!
And, to pass this fun post along, I nominate the following two mums to write a post titled “I am the mum who…”
Chloe at Life Unexpected
Keri at Baby Globetrotters